The WCMS is a nonprofit driven by dedicated volunteers with no physical office. The expenses are kept at a minimum and we rely on the support of the communities to raise funds for the Multiplex to become reality! We have two different funds that cover different expenses:
Society – Operational funds
The annual Scramble Golf Fundraiser Tournament raises funds that cover the operational expenses of the Society. It also funds some reports that are needed to apply for government grants in hope to secure capital funding.
Facilities – Capital funds
The Society is responsible for raising all capital funds to cover the project costs through grants, funding applications and donations.
FACILITIES – CAPITAL FUNDS CAMPAIGN
Still waiting to hear back…
In February 2019, a grant application that would cover up to 100% of 18 million dollars of capital costs was sent to Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program for the proposed Multiplex Phase 1: Arena.
SOCIETY – OPERATIONAL FUNDS CAMPAIGN
Your SUPPORT IS CRITICAL to the success of our annual fundraising community event!
Thank you to Long Beach Golf Course for hosting, and allowing us to carry on the tradition in 2020!
We are committed to providing a safe environment for the event in accordance with health guidelines.
Ways to donate:
. Tournament Sponsorship $500
. Golf Hole Sponsorship $250
. Mini-Golf Hole Sponsorship $100 (new this year)
Multiplex Open Sponsor Letter
. Items and/or Gift Certificates Donation for Auction/Prizes.
Multiplex Open Donation Letter
COMMIT NOW and PAY/PROVIDE LATER!
To donate and/or register, contact us at email@example.com
NEW: ONLINE AUCTION
ANYONE CAN BID … family, friends, everyone, anywhere!
Planned to start Friday, Sept 11th at 5pm and close Saturday, Sept 19th during event. Find the link HERE when it is ready to be viewed!
THANK YOU to our 2020 Sponsors for renewing their commitment to support our event this year:
TOURNAMENT SPONSORS – $500 (logo with website link)
G.I. CHARLES WATERTAXI
GOLF HOLE SPONSORS – $250 (logo)
Tofino & Ucluelet
MINI-GOLF HOLE SPONSORS – $100 (Name)
- Geoff & Lucia Lyons care-of Clayoquot Sound Solutions.
- Shelter Restaurant.
- Tofino Distillery.
- Schill Insurance Brokers Ltd.
AUCTION ITEMS and/or GIFT CERTIFICATES (Name, Value & Items)
- Tonquin Charters/Wolf in the Fog/Pacific Rim Navigators, value up to $2395: Day of fishing for up to 4 people with Tonquin Charters PLUS a 4 course dinner with wine pairings for 4 at Wolf in the Fog after the day of fishing PLUS Roundtrip luxury transportation from Tofino OR Ucluelet with Pacific Rim Navigators.
- Black Rock Oceanfront Resort, value up to $975: 2 Night stay in a One Bedroom View Lodge Suite.
- Long Beach Lodge Resort/Pacific Rim Navigators, value up to $900: Three course dinner for 6 with wine in the Great Room at Long Beach Lodge Resort PLUS Roundtrip luxury transportation from Tofino OR Ucluelet with Pacific Rim Navigators.
– LAST YEAR, 2019 TOURNAMENT SPONSORS $500 –